I’ve spotted a great last minute getaway! The perfect thing to get you away from the cold misery of the UK at the moment – jetting off to the Czech Republic to spend a fabulous two nights in Prague! There’s so much to do in this great city. One of the cheapest cities in Europe and a firm favourite for families, couples and partygoers all year round, Prague is the ideal go-to city break destination.
Book a last minute break to Prague!
You’ll be staying in the beautiful 4* Occidental Praha Five, which is rated 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor and holds a Certificate of Excellence. The hotel has wonderful views of the city so you have the perfect backdrop to enjoy your welcome drink. This hotel is super modern, the perfect relaxing base when you’ve finished exploring the city. There’s some really beautiful and modern interiors here, which perfectly set against the historic surroundings of the city. There’s a contemporary restaurant, and breakfast is included in your stay. Why not upgrade to half board? Or you can just head to the city and try out some Czech food?
I found this deal over on Voyage Prive. Remember that after clicking the link you have to create a Voyage Prive account if you do not have one already, and then sign in to view the deal!
- Prague: 2 Night Stay in Executive Room with Breakfast, Wellness Entrance, Welcome Drink & Flights from £133 pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Voyage Prive
- Travel dates: 6 – 8 March 2018
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Airport of departure: London
- Alternative airports: Manchester, Edinburgh, Birmingham, Glasgow, Bristol, Liverpool, Newcastle, Leeds, Belfast
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: 4* Occidental Praha Five
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Destination: Prague, Czezh Republic
- Meals: breakfast included
- Option to half board available
- Airport transfer not included.
- Prices vary depending on departure airport, length of stay, and date of travel.
- Price: only £133 per person based on 2 adults sharing