There’s something pretty special about off-peak holidays! During the low season, Barcelona’s lower hotel rates and fewer tourists combine to really let you see how the locals live in this magical city! With the temperatures still moderate in November, this off-peak Barcelona holiday from Opodo is a bargain way to delve into the architectural treasure trove.
Off-Peak Barcelona Holiday
When it comes to location, you couldn’t be in a better spot with the hotel I have found for you! You’ll be in a hotel off the city’s main boulevard, Las Ramblas. The well-rated Oriente Atiram will be your home base for three days as you explore the city. Barcelona’s main monuments and tourist attractions such as El Liceu, Placa Real or el Mercado de la Boqueria are close by. Even better, you’ll Barceloneta beach nearby- perfect for an evening stroll!
You’ll love getting lost in Barcelona’s various neighbourhoods and enclaves. My favourite is El Born – here you’ll find the restaurants frequented by locals and some great boutique shops. For a taste of the city’s iconic Modernist architecture, head to the Eixample District – you’ll find Casa Batlló, Casa Mila and la Sagrada Familia. Enjoy a bird’s eye view of the city from Tibidabo Mountain or even head out of the city to the stunning mountaintop monastery of Montserrat.
To book this great bargain holiday, just follow the link below!
- Off-Peak Barcelona Holiday: 3 Nights in Hotel on Las Ramblas Incl. Flights just £135
- Provider: Opodo
- Travel period: 17/11/2018 – 20/11/2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: London STN
- Destination airport: Barcelona
- Airline: Barcelona–El Prat Airport
- Hotel: Oriente Atiram
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Central Barcelona
- Meals: Room-only basis
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £135 per person based on two adults sharing