If you’re looking to escape the bad weather this autumn then here’s your chance! I found a deal for an off-peak Corfu holiday using Loveholidays that will see you enjoy the 20-degree weather in the Mediterranean this October. Read on to learn more about your trip!
Off Peak Corfu Holiday
During your week on the island of Corfu, you will enjoy the islands stunning environs and beaches from the Bruskos Hotel. This laid-back hotel is highly-rated by previous guests for its spacious and clean rooms and a restaurant serving Greek and Mediterranean food. Delicious! With temperatures hitting up to 23 degrees in October, you can still enjoy the island’s fantastic climate.
Corfu is the perfect place to unwind this autumn. You’ll be blessed with the island’s natural beauty, hiking trails and sandy beaches. You will also be served well by the public transport close to your hotel so you can explore the Old Town, a World Heritage Site.
Book now by following the links below!
- Off Peak Corfu Holiday: 7 Nights in Top Rated Hotel incl. Birmingham, Manchester, or London Flights from just £145pp
- Provider: Loveholidays
- Travel period: 06/10/2018 – 13/10/2018
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Departure airport: Birmingham
- Destination airport: Corfu CFU
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Bruskos Hotel
- Score: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: ca. Miles from city centre
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £145 per person based on two adults sharing