Looking for a late summer? Then head off to one of the most beloved sun destinations this autumn! I’ve found this off-peak Crete getaway on TUI that will see you in the lively resort of Malia
Off-peak Crete Getaway
This deal includes a seven-night stay at the well-rated Ilios 1 aparthotels in Heraklion, Crete. This well-rated complex is right on the resort of lively Malia’s strip, so if you’re looking for a vibrant and fun-filled holiday, then you’re in the right place! The beach is also a 10-minute walk away from your accommodation.
With this deal, you’ll be able to escape to beautiful Crete where you can relax on the beaches, soak up the laid-back atmosphere and enjoy some fantastic nightlife for a week! With the weather still warm in October, you’ll be able to enjoy everything this island has to offer. Aside from the partying and sun-lounging, you can enjoy a lesson in ancient history here. You should make sure to visit the Old Town and the Minoan Palace if you want to take a break from the boisterous strip.
To book this great value deal, just follow the link below!
- Off-peak Crete Getaway: 7 Nights in Hotel Near Strip incl. Flights, Luggage & Transfers just £285pp
- Provider: TUI
- Travel period: 02/10/2018 – 09/10/2018
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Departure airport: London LGW
- Destination airport: Crete Heraklion HER
- Airline: Norwegian
- Hotel: Ilios 1
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Heraklion, Crete
- Meals: Self-catering basis
- Airport transfer: Included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £285 per person based on two adults sharing