Off-peak holidays are the best way to enjoy a city! You can see top sights without the long queues, you can explore the streets without the crowds and get a sense of how the locals live! Get exploring with this off-peak Madrid break on Voyage Prive that will see you in a 4-star hotel this January with flights included.
Off-peak Madrid Break
The elegant Artiem Hotel has built up quite an impressive reputation. This 4-star hotel has a perfect score on TripAdvisor and a Traveller’s Choice Award. You’ll get a two-night stay in a modern room in a quiet part of Madrid. Enjoy a hearty, Spanish-style breakfast at the Slow Lounge before hitting the sights.
Madrid is known for its splendid cuisine, beautiful architecture and wild night-life. Food lovers can check out Madrid’s best tapas bars and medieval streets in the La Latina neighbourhood, which is full of several landmarks. Madrid is perfect during any time of the year, even in winter! Take a walk in Retiro Park, check out the funky Matadero culture hub and warm up with some cocido madrileño. Make sure to squeeze in a visit to El Prado for its world-class art!
Book this deal by clicking the links below :)
- Off-peak Madrid Break: 2 Nights in 4 Star Hotel Incl. Flights, Breakfast just £114
- Provider: Voyage Privé
- Travel period: 10/01/2019 – 12/01/2019
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Departure airport: London STN
- Alternative airports: Manchester, Edinburgh, Birmingham, Bristol
- Destination airport: Madrid–Barajas Airport
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Artiem Hotel 4*
- Score: 5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Madrid, Spain
- Meals: Breakfast
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Travel insurance: Compare prices here
- Price only £114 per person based on two adults sharing