Looking for a city break that won’t see you elbowing past tourists? Check out this off-peak Porto break in November from Voyage Prive. With dispersed crowds and Christmas lights going up at the end of the month, its the perfect backdrop for walking around along its beautiful Ribeira.
Off-peak Porto Break
The ClipHotel Gaia Porto has a fantastic location in Porto’s Vila Nova de Gaia area. You’ll be close to the famous Port Ine Cellars, the Douro Riverside and several restaurants. With a trendy bar, breakfast served in the morning and its central location, you’ll have a very comfortable stay in Porto.
Included in this offer is a Douro River cruise under Porto’s six bridges. You’ll also get a trip to the famous Quinta da Boiera wine cellar, with a wine tasting for two! After you’re done enjoying these extras, make sure to spend an afternoon strolling around Porto’s colourful and beautiful streets. You might be ambivalent about heading to a Mediterranean city in November, but there are so many reasons why Porto is the perfect winter destination. With a milder climate, delicious food and several cultural events year round, Porto is the perfect off-peak city. Make sure to check out the stunning Lello Bookshop, which inspired Harry Potter author JK Rowling.
To get this deal, just follow the link to Voyage Prive. Don’t forget you have to make a free account with them to book!
- Off-peak Porto Break: 3 Nights in Well Rated Hotel Incl. River Cruise, Excursion, Wine Tasting & Flights just £104
- Provider: Voyage Privé
- Travel period: 20/11/2018 – 22/11/2018
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Departure airport: London STN
- Destination airport: Porto OPO
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: ClipHotel Gaia Porto 3*
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Porto, Portugal
- Meals: Breakfast
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £104 per person based on two adults sharing