The stunning island of Sardinia is a hit with holidaymakers. With ancient history, wonderful food and gorgeous beaches, you really can’t go wrong here. Unfortunately, it’s usually jam-packed with tourists. For a trip that will really let you enjoy the capital city of Cagliari. I’ve put together this off-peak Sardinia break for a 3-night stay in a great guesthouse in October. I found this deal using Hotels and my Flight Finder tool.
Off-peak Sardinia Break
The Il Panoramico is the perfect base for exploring the capital city of Sardinia, Cagliari. This top-rated, central guesthouse will provide you with a breakfast each morning before you head off to see the sights. You’ll be close to landmarks such as the National Archeological Museum and the Roman Amphitheatre. Even better, Cagliari CAG Airport is a mere 16-minute drive away.
Most people come to Sardinia for its beautiful beaches and Cagliari is no exception! Make your way to the beautiful Poetto Beach, which is the closest to your hotel. I also recommend heading to Calamosca and Cala Fighera Beaches, with the latter having beautiful cliffs. When you’re not catching a tan, the city has lots to see as well. Visit Il Castello, the stunning Cattedrale di Santa Maria and Torre Dell’Elafante. You’ll find the best seafood and Italian food here, so make sure to hit up Antico Cafe 1885 or Sa Piola.
To book this great deal, just follow the links below!
- Off-peak Sardinia Break: 3 Nights in Great Guesthouse Incl. Flights, Breakfast just £124
- Provider: Hotels and Kayak
- Travel period: 06/10/2018 – 09/10/2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: London STN
- Destination airport: Cagliari Elmas Airport (CAG)
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Il Panaramico
- Score: 5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: ca. Miles from city centre
- Meals: Breakfast
- Airport transfer:
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £124 per person based on two adults sharing