Italy might suffer from the burden of over tourism during the summer months, but if you want to visit a masterpiece city then consider this off-peak Venice holiday! This deal from Voyage Prive will let you stay in a gorgeous central hotel for two nights with flights included – all for under £100!
Off-peak Venice Holiday
Your trip to Venice includes a two-night stay at the Carlton Capri hotel. This three-star hotel has a traditional, Venetian style in the centre of the city. Begin your day with some delicious Italian coffee and buffet breakfast in the dining room. There’s plenty of extras included in this deal too! With free entry included, you can try your luck at the Renaissance-style Casino di Venezia – the oldest gaming establishment in the world!
There’s no guessing why Venice is considered one of the most romantic cities in the world! Even in the off-peak season, you’ll love marvelling at the typical Venetian architecture and breathtaking buildings such as the Doge’s Palace and St. Marco’s Basilica, and wandering the many hidden side streets. If you want to sample the best cuisine the city has to offer, the centuries-old Rialto Market is must see. I personally love popping into the quirky Libreria Acqua Alta, where the books are protected by flooding by sitting in bathtubs and cats lounge around the stacks!
- Off-peak Venice Holiday: 2 Nights in Central Hotel Incl. Breakfast, Flights, Casino Entry & Restaurant Discount just £93
- Provider: Voyage Prive
- Travel period: Various dates until March 2019 available (example booking in screenshot)
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Departure airport: London STN
- Destination airport: Venice TSF
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Carlton Capri
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: ca. Miles from city centre
- Meals: Breakfast
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Travel insurance: Compare prices here
- Price only £93 per person based on two adults sharing (incl. booking fee)