Why visit Sardinia? Well… where do I start!? The turquoise sea, the white washed beaches or the fantastic culinary delights.. it is real life paradise.. just a short flight away! I found this deal through Trivago and my Flights Fare Finder, where you could be spending 3 Nights on the beautiful island in the area of Olbia, including a 4* Hotel and return flights from London Gatwick.. for only £211 per person!
Your Sardinia Break
The hotel included in this deal is the Hotel Ollastu, a stunning resort set in 4 hectares, with views of the Costa Corallina and the sea of Sardinia. The nearby beach can be reached on foot, but the hotel also provides a free shuttle service. There are 2 restaurants, a marina, free Wi-Fi in public areas and a fitness centre available for use of all guests, and the outdoor pool is ideal for cooling off.
Each room includes free Wi-Fi and Select Comfort beds, meaning your nights sleep is sure to be a good one! Every room also includes a furnished balcony or patio and a 24hr room service – no request is too much!
- Olbia, Sardinia: 3 Nights incl. 4* Hotel & Flights only £174.50 pp
- Travel dates: 15th October – 18th October 2016
- Length of stay: 3 Nights
- Airport of departure: London Gatwick
- Airline: easyjet
- Hotel: 4-star Hotel Ollastu
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 162 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Destination: Olbia, Sardinia
- Meals: None included
- Airport transfer: Not included, find appropriate transfer prices here
- Rental car here
- Extra: €9 due at hotel
- Price: only £174.50 per person based on 2 adults sharing
Book hotel here!Book flights here!
How to book this deal:
I found this deal by combining a hotel and flights deal. You need to book the hotel and flights separately by following the links to the providers’ pages. I suggest that you open the hotel and flights deal at the same time in your browser to keep an eye on the live prices and I recommend that you book the flights first. Please feel free to amend the dates, airport or length of stay yourself to suit you.