Get into the festive mood this December with the great Oslo, Norway deal I put together through Trivago and Skyscanner. Enjoy the City of Peace for 4 Nights in a super contemporary hotel including return flights from London Stansted (for only £10pp – the same amount you’d spend on lunch!)
Sounds like something you might be interested in? Read on..
Your Oslo City Break Deal
You will be staying at the Comfort Xpress Hotel, (4/5 on TripAdvisor) situated in Oslo‘s cultural hub, this hotel provides the perfect base to explore the stunning Scandinavian city. Attractions such as the National Gallery and the Norwegian Centre for Design and Architecture are definitely worth a visit.
The return flight back into Stansted is a little early, however there is a multitude of cheap flights to pick from on Skyscanner, so you don’t have to choose this one :-)
Each room at this fabulous hotel is decorated in a contemporary design and offer flat screen TV’s with cable channels and free Wi-Fi. The hotel lobby offers free coffee, a computer for guests to use, pinball machine, a full gym and breakfast items can be bought from the lobby shop.
I would recommend you rent a car with this great deal, as there is so much of Oslo to see, especially off the beaten track. You can check out rental cars prices here.
- Price breakdown:
- Oslo: 4 Nights incl. Hotel & Flights only £116
- Travel dates: 03 Dec 2015 – 07 Dec 2015
- Length of stay: 4 Nights
- approx. air temperature during stay: -3°C
- Airport of departure: London Stansted
- alternative airports: Available at a higher price
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Comfort Xpress Hotel Oslo
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 1,241 reviews
- Destination: Oslo, Norway
- Meals: None included
- Airport transfer: Not included, average bus price £9 – £12 (rome2rio.com)
- Get an exclusive 15% off transfers, travel money, insurance and more from Holiday Extras
- Rental car on carrentals.co.uk
- Price: only £116 per person based on 2 adults sharing