The Norwegian capital city of Oslo is one of the most chic and elegant cities that you simply have to visit. So why not give into the temptation of an Oslo city break in a bustling capital perched near stunning fjords right in the middle of August? It’s the perfect end to your summer.
Your Oslo City Break
I put together this deal for you to whisk you away to the beautiful Norwegian landscape of fjords, hills and mountains. It includes a 3 night stay in a central hotel as well as return flights from Stansted for only £169 per person. So, are you ready to explore?
The chic Smarthotel Oslo offers soundproofed rooms with modern furnishings and spacious bathrooms where you can enjoy a bubble bath after a day of sightseeing. The hotel features free Wi-Fi as well as computers available for guests and the interiors have a funky edge. You can grab a delicious breakfast and enjoy it on the furnished terrace. The hotel received a 4/5 TripAdvisor rating as well as a 2016 Travellers’ Choice Award.
When it comes to things to see and do, Oslo will simply spoil you rotten. Your hotel is just a short walk away from Karl Johan shopping street and the bustling city centre has an array of bars and restaurants to offer. The National Gallery and Royal Palace are also nearby and will make the heart of every culture vulture skip a beat. Believe it or not, the city houses a total of 40 islands, each with its unique atmosphere – how about some city-style island hopping? Nature lovers will enjoy a hike in the nearby forests and the fjord.
- Oslo City Break: 3 Night Stay in Central Hotel with Stansted Flights only £169
- Provider: Hotels.com and Flight Finder
- Travel dates: 25/10/2018 – 28/10/2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Airport of departure: London Stansted
- Hotel: Smarthotel Oslo
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor + 2016 Travellers’ Choice Award
- Location: approx. 0.5 miles from city centre
- Destination: Oslo, Norway
- Meals: None included
- Airport transfer in Oslo not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price: only £169 per person based on 2 adults sharing