Avoid the expensive hotel prices with this amazing Oxford glamping deal! You’ll have toilet and fridge facilities in a lovely, cosy, shepherd’s hut perfect for two people on a getaway to beautiful Oxford! Read on to find out more about this amazing deal!
This Shepard’s Hut is refurbished internally with a double bed, living room, bathroom and basic cooking facilities and a bbq pit to be used outside. I’ve picked dates for September when it’s still warm outside so don’t be afraid to fire up that grill! A continental breakfast of tea/coffee, fruit juice, cereal, yogurt and brioche rolls are provided. Previous guests have given top reviews due to its lovely quiet countryside location that’s within an easy driving distance of Oxford. The city itself needs no introductions as its renowned for its stunning old buildings and university. Definitely a great place to go for food or drinks but if you’d like to stay in the peace and quiet of the hut, then whos going to stop you? ;)
Click the links below to book your stay and have a pleasant trip!
- Oxford Glamping: Stay Two Nights In Your Own Cosy Shepard’s Hut With Continental Breakfast just £82
- Provider: Airbnb
- Travel period: 14/09/2018 – 16/09/2018
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Airbnb listing: Traditional Shepherd’s Hut, Oxford
- Score: 5/5 out of 5 reviews
- Location: Cumnor, 3.5 miles from Oxford Station
- Meals: Continental Breakfast available
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £82 per person based on two adults sharing