Rajasthan – the Land of Kings. India’s largest province is home to some of the country’s most iconic palaces and forts, and its diverse landscapes make it a truly unforgettable place to experience!
Palace Tour of Rajasthan
If you’ve been dreaming of exploring the beautiful sights of India, then I’m sure you’re going to love this fantastic Exoticca deal that I’ve spotted over on their website. With a brilliant itinerary and all your essentials included, it will definitely be a holiday of a lifetime. And what’s more, it’s not going to break the bank either! There are some very reasonable prices going in Spring 2019, so your dream holiday could soon be reality!
The deal comes with your return flights to Delhi from either London, Glasgow, Birmingham or Manchester, plus your transfers as well. You’ve got a brilliant 10-night itinerary which will see you start in Delhi, before starting to work your way south towards fascinating towns and cities such as Mandawa, Bikaner and Jaisalmer, hope to spectacular sights such as the Junagarh Fort, the Maharaja’s Palace and the Karni Mata Temple.
The cities of Jodhpur and Jaipur offer some fantastic opportunities to see top sights such as the Amber Fort and Hawa Mahal. Some of the palaces here feature breathtakingly intricate carvings and designs – when you’re not busy sightseeing, why not take some browse the markets filled with rich spices and local handicrafts? You’ll finish your tour of the Land of Kings at Agra, famed as the home of the Taj Mahal, one of the Seven Modern Wonders of the World!
India is a really fascinating country thanks to the sheer diversity of its peoples and cultures. Rajasthan is just one of many distinct provinces, yet you’ll be amazed by just how much there is to discover here. Click the link to be taken to the partner’s website, where you’ll be able to get more information about the itinerary and book what’s going to be a one-in-a-lifetime holiday!
- Palace Tour of Rajasthan, India: 10 Night Tour incl. Breakfast, Transfers, Jeep to the Amber Fort & Return Flights from London, Glasgow, Birmingham or Manchester from just £799pp
- Provider: Exoticca
- Travel period: Departures until May 2019 available (cheapest dates in April/May 2019)
- Length of stay: 10 nights
- Departure airport: London, Glasgow, Birmingham or Manchester
- Destination airport: Delhi
- Holiday Inn Mayur Vihar (4/5 on Tripadvisor)
- Sara Vilas (4/5 on Tripadvisor)
- Maharaja Ganga Mahal (4/5 on Tripadvisor + Certificate of Excellence)
- Golden Haveli (4/5 on Tripadvisor + Certificate of Excellence)
- Park Plaza (4/5 on Tripadvisor + Certificate of Excellence)
- Fortune Select Metropolitan (4.5/5 on Tripadvisor + Certificate of Excellence)
- Four Points by Sheraton (4/5 on Tripadvisor + Certificate of Excellence)
- Location: Delhi, Mandawa, Bikaner, Jaisalmer, Jodhpur, Jaipur, Agra; India
- Meals: Breakfast included
- Airport transfer: Transfers included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price: from only £799 per person based on two adults sharing