Looking for a holiday truly off the beaten path? Visit Panama City! This South American capital is a buzzing metropolis and gateway to stunning nature. I found a deal for a Panama all-inclusive holiday with Voyage Prive. The cheapest dates I found are in October when the weather will be up to 29 degrees! Read on to find out more about this trip!
Panama All-inclusive Holiday
This trip of a lifetime includes a 7-night stay in three top-class hotels which I will list here for you.
Le Meridien Panama – Stay for two nights at this lovely 5-star hotel includes amazing views of the Pacific Ocean and plush bedrooms with a 55″ led TV! Treat yourself to time in the spa or take a dip in one of the pools. You’ll receive a half-day city tour to the famous Panama Canal along with a metro card for 4 journeys here to help you see the city. Breakfast is included in this part of the trip.
Gamboa Rainforest Reserve – Next on the list is an excellent 2 night stay situated in the stunning Soberania National Park, this wellness hotel is just what you need to immerse yourself into the beauty of Panama and offered eco and adventure tours, night safaris, kayaking and of course you have to go see the famous sloths in their habitat. Gorge yourself on the all-inclusive buffet meals and open bar!
Westin Playa Bonita – This award-winning 5-star hotel is just a 20-minute drive outside of Panama City, on the beach. You will be staying in the Deluxe Green View Room, from which you can see the Bridge of the Americas and the Panama Canal. Again you’ll have all-inclusive food from a luxury restaurant, whats not to love?
Panama City should be your first port of call after leaving the bags in the hotel. This financial hub in South American is dotted with skyscrapers. You’ll find delicious food, Colonial ruins, and good nightlife. I recommend checking out the Casco Viejo, or Old Town. Close to your hotel is the scenic Amador Causeway, which connects three islands. This is a really unique holiday destination that you’ll remember long after taking the plane home!
I found this great deal on Voyage Prive so be sure to book it directly with them! Remember that after clicking the link you have to create a Voyage Prive account if you do not have one already, and then sign in to view the deal!
- Panama All-Inclusive Holiday: 7 Nights in 3 Top-Class Hotels One with Breakfast and Two with All-Inclusive Food, Sloth Sanctuary Tour, Half-Day City Tour with English-Speaking Guide Incl. Return Flights & Airport Transfers just £1098
- Provider: Voyage Prive
- Travel period: October 2018
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Departure airport: London (All)
- Alternative Airports: Manchester and Birmingham
- Destination airport: Panama City Tocumen International PTY
- Airline: Lufthansa
- Gamboa Rainforest Reserve (3.5/5 on Tripadvisor)
- Le Meridien Hotel, Panama City (4.5/5 on Tripadvisor)
- 3 Nights Westin Playa Bonita 5* (4.5/5 on TripAdvisor + 2018 Traveller Choice Award)
- Location: Panama
- Meals: All-inclusive 5 nights + Breakfast 2 nights
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £1098 per person based on two adults sharing