Wow, what a quirky and colourful getaway this is! If you’re going to head for the party island of Ibiza then you deserve a stay worthy of this party haven. So why not book this super colourful hotel on the island that I spotted over on Expedia. You’ll be among the first to try out this awesome adults-only hotel that’s quirky, colourful, and decorated with a unique 1970s vibe. I just know you’ll utterly love this pink paradise!
Take a trip back in time with the Paradiso Hotel
What will you do first on your stay in the 4* Paradiso Art Hotel? Will you take a dip into the pink swimming pool? Or relax in your room with a drink from the ultra cool retro SMEG fridge? Or just head out and explore everything Ibiza has to offer – we all know it’s an exciting place to stay! Unfortunately, I can’t share with you any reviews of this hotel as it is totally brand new – so you’ll be the first to stay here, which is really exciting if you ask me!
I found this minibreak, where you’ll stay for three nights, over on Expedia so be sure you book with them. The dates I’ve found are in October when the hotel opens, so it’s definitely something to look forward throughout the year!
- Ibiza: 3 Nights in Quirky Hotel with Return Flights from £181 pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Expedia
- Travel dates: 2 – 5 October 2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Airport of departure: London Luton
- Alternative airports: London Gatwick
- Airline: easyJet
- Hotel: 4* Paradiso Art Hotel
- Rating: brand new hotel – no ratings at time of publication
- Destination: Ibiza
- Meals: room only
- Airport transfer not included.
- Hand luggage only included
- Prices vary depending on departure airport, length of stay, and date of travel.
- Price: only £181 per person based on 2 adults sharing