The beautiful city of Paris is right at your fingertips, with loads to do and explore you’re sure to have a wonderful time. It’s a brilliant hotel offer with loads of extras which I found on travelbird.co.uk and then I got a flight from Bristol to Paris from easyjet.com; perfect combination which gives you the opportunity to find yourself suitable flights at any date or airport.
It is a mid-week break, so you can spoil the one you love with this romantic surprise and avoid all the crowds over the busy weekends.
Hotel Balmoral, Paris
Close to the Champs Elysees, the 4-star Hotel Balmoral is a 19 century style hotel, centrally located for a wonderful two days of exploration. The high quality hotel is full of friendly staff, and has 4.5/5 Stars on TripAdvisor and a Certificate of Excellence 2014.
This offer includes return flights from Bristol, a two night stay and some cool extras. The extras really got me because while you have the usual breakfast buffet each morning, this contained something I did not expect. You will have half day bike rental to help you scoot around the city, making the most of your Parisian adventure. Also, you will receive VIP admission tickets for the Louvre allowing you to skip the queue at the entrance. So some classy culture awaits.
So, book off work from April 21-23, book this deal by clicking the links below and get yourself ready for a fun few days of romance and adventure in THE city of love.
- Paris: 2 Nights incl. Excellent 4* Hotel, Breakfast, Louvre VIP Tickets and Bike Rental + Flights for only £192
- Travel dates: 21/04/2015 – 23/04/2015, many other dates available
- Travel duration: 2 nights
- Airport of departure: Bristol
- Alternative airports: choose your favourite airport and find cheap flights here
- Airline: easyJet
- Destination: Paris Charles de Gaulle
- Hotel: 4-star Hotel Balmoral
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 479 reviews + Certificate of Excellence 2014
- Hotel location: centre of Paris, 17th Arr.
- Destination: Paris / France
- Meals: breakfast
- Price includes: Louvre VIP Tickets and rental bike
- Airport transfer in Paris not included. 45 mins train, only £6 each way
- Excluded: tourist tax
- Price: only £192 per person based on 2 adults sharing