The city of love…Paris! If you’ve never been there you definitely missed something and you need a catch-up! Experience one of the most beautiful and interesting cities in Europe for a nice price. Let yourself be enchanted by the unique atmosphere of the city and visit great attractions like the Eiffel Tower, the Arc de Triomphe, the popular Louvre, the Palace of Varsailles and so on and on! Paris will cast its spell on you.
I’ve found a combination of a flight bargain with a hotel bargain that will take you to Paris for only £104 per person.
Book the flight from Manchester Airport to the Airport Paris-Beauvais-Tillé on bravofly.co.uk for £44 per person.
The hotel where you are going to stay is the 3-star hotel Suite-home Paris Porte De Pantin (61% on TripAdvisor) for only £60 per person. Book this one on trivago.co.uk. The hotel is in a good location close to the metro station Hoche (10 minutes’ walk) and around 3 miles from the city centre.
Please note that the Airport Paris-Beauvais-Tillé is approx. 50 miles away. Therefore I recommend you to look HERE to find the best way to get from the airport to your hotel. Have fun in this wonderful city!
- Paris: 3 Days incl. Hotel and Flights for only £104
- Travel period: 09/05/2014 – 11/05/2014
- Travel duration: 3 days
- Airport of departure: Manchester
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: 3-star hotel Suite-Home Paris Porte De Pantin Paris
- Rating: 61% on Tripadvisor out of 72 reviews
- Hotel location: approx. 3 miles from city centre
- Destination: Paris
- Board basis: self catering
- Airport transfer in Paris not included; please check this link to know how to get to your hotel
- Price: only £104 per person based on two adults sharing