From the Louvre to Montmartre, from the Arc de Triomphe to the Eiffel Tower… no other city offers so many interesting and exciting sights like Paris! I’ve found this amazing deal for 2 nights in a CRAZY beautiful Paris designer hotel with return flights from London (as an example)… for only £179 per person! Alriiiiight!
Your Paris Designer Hotel Break Deal
Just 300 metres from the lively Rue Mouffetard and situated in the vivacious Latin Quarter, the Five Boutique Hotel (4.5/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence) is all about the guests. Rooms are fully equipped with flat screen TV’s and over 100 multilingual channels, optic fibres in the star-studded ceilings and glass desk, and luxury L’Occitane products in the private bathrooms – wowzer! Flights need to be booked through my Flight Finder.
A buffet breakfast can be included for a surcharge which includes tea, coffee and French pastries and the honesty bar is stocked with a selection of snacks and beverages all day. There is free Wi-Fi throughout and a 24-hour reception for all your needs. Go on… make the most of this amazing deal, you know you want to!
- Paris Getaway: 2 Nights in Beautiful Designer Hotel & Return Flights only £179 pp
- Providers: Trivago and Flight Finder
- Pick your favourite dates.
- Example dates: 09/09/2018 – 11/09/2018
- Length of stay: 2 Nights
- Example Flights: London Luton
- Alternative airports: many options available, pick your preferred airport on my Flight Finder!
- Airline: easyJet
- Hotel: The Five Boutique Hotel
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Destination: Paris, France
- Meals: None included
- Airport transfer: not included
- Price: only £179 per person based on 2 adults sharing
How to book:
I found this deal by combining a hotel and flights deal. You need to book the hotel and flights separately by following the links to the providers’ pages. I suggest that you open the hotel and flights deal at the same time in your browser to keep an eye on the live prices and I recommend you book the flights first. Please feel free to amend the dates, airport or length of stay yourself to suit you!