From the Louvre to Montmarte, from the Arc de Triomphe to the Eiffel Tower… no other city offer so many interesting and exciting sights like Paris! I’ve found this amazing deal for 2 nights in a CRAZY design hotel with return flights from Manchester…. for only £120 per person! Alriiiiight!
Your Paris City Break Deal
Just 300 metres from the lively Rue Mouffetard and situated in the vivacious Latin Quarter, the Five Boutique Hotel (4.5/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence) is all about the guests. Rooms are fully equipped with flat screen TV’s and over 100 multilingual channels, optic fibres in the star studded ceilings and glass desk, and luxury L’Occitane products in the private bathrooms – wowzer! Flights need to be booked through my KAYAK.
A buffet breakfast can be included for a surcharge which includes tea, coffee and French pastries and the honesty bar is stocked with a selection of snacks and beverages all day. There is free Wi-Fi throughout, and a 24 hour reception for all your needs. Go on… make the most of this amazing deal, you know you want to!
- Paris: 2 Nights incl. Design Hotel & Flights only £120 pp
- Providers: Trivago and KAYAK
- Travel dates: 24-26 April 2017
- More dates available
- Length of stay: 2 Nights
- Airport of departure: Manchester
- Alternative Airports: London, Bristol, Liverpool, Belfast, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Birmingham
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Hotel Five Boutique Hotel
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 1,082 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Destination: Paris, France
- Meals: None included
- Airport transfer: not included, find average transfer price here
- Excluded: additional tax fees
- Price breakdown:
- Price: only £120 per person based on 2 adults sharing
How to book:
I found this deal by combining a hotel and flights deal. You need to book the hotel and flights separately by following the links to the providers’ pages. I suggest that you open the hotel and flights deal at the same time in your browser to keep an eye on the live prices and I recommend that you book the flights first. Please feel free to amend the dates, airport or length of stay yourself to suit you.