There’s nothing like taking a break to a beautiful city to get you in the mood for Christmas. This deal for a Paris break in December I found using Hotels.com and my Flight Finder tool is the perfect weekend away.
Paris Break in December
The Hotel de L’Union is right in the heart of Paris. Located in the 20th Arrondissement, this hotel is right outside of Maraîchers Metro Station that will take you to several points of interest such as Père Lachaise Cemetery, Galeries Lafayette, the Garnier Opera and Avenue des Champs Elysées. This simple and well-located hotel has plenty of favourable reviews and a Certificate of Excellence.
The City of Lights really glows in December! Streets like Rue Cler and Rye Montorgueil have some of the best lights displays. I recommend spending an evening ice skating on the Eiffel Tower’s first-floor rink – it’s pretty magical! Paris’ biggest Christmas market will be in Tuileries Garden, so wrap up and enjoy some mulled wine. During the day, visit the hip Centre Pompidou, Jardin du Luxembourg and Notre Dame.
To book this enchanting holiday, just follow the links below!
- Paris Break in December: 3 Nights in Excellent, Central Hotel Incl. Flights just £139
- Provider: Hotels.com and Kayak
- Travel period: 06/12/2018 – 09/12/2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: London Gatwick
- Destination airport: Paris Charles de Gaulle
- Airline: EasyJet
- Hotel: Hotel de l’Union
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Chavonne, Paris
- Meals: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £139 per person based on two adults sharing