Paris, the city of love. I don’t know how many times I already said this, but Paris is a city to fall in love with <3 There are so many opportunities to spend your time with your best friends or your lover. No matter if you’re more the foodie type of traveler or the one who loves sightseeing – Paris has it all for you.
The French capital is not only for the lovers, but let’s be honest… what could be more romantic than strolling to the Eiffel tower, your beloved one in your arms and soaking up the romantic atmosphere?
And now imagine: you walk down the streets of Paris, you enjoyed a delicious meal outside and then you return to your hotel, which boasts an extraordinary design? That would be the icing on the cake, wouldn’t it? Check out this hotel and flight deal on Trivago and Kayak and make it happen!
Book your Paris Getaway today!
You’ll be staying in the awesome Hotel Angely (4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 482 reviews + Certificate of Excellence) and I can guarantee you’re gonna love it on your Paris Getaway! The hotel itself is located in Bastille/Oberkampf, in which the Opera Bastille is a renowned sight and is visited by many most evenings! Top rated attractions nearby include Gamescape, Cirque d’Hiver Bouglione and StrollsParis! As none of your meals are included in this deal, I’d definitely recommend you go and check out the local restaurants if you get a bit peckish during the day! These include Le Chemise, Chez Imogene and Kushikatsu Bon!
- Paris Getaway: 2 Nights incl. Hotel & Flights only £147 pp!
- Provider: Trivago and Kayak!
- Travel dates: 8-10 February 2017
- Length of stay: 2 Nights
- Airport of departure: Manchester
- Alternative airports: Edinburgh (£44 pp), London (£45 pp), Doncaster (£54 pp), Liverpool, Cardiff, Glasgow, Birmingham (£55)
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hand luggage only
- Hotel: Hotel Angely
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 482 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Destination: Paris
- Meals: None included
- Airport transfer: Not included, find appropriate transfer prices here
- Price breakdown:
- Price: only £147 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- If you have any queries, contact the provider directly!
How to book this deal:
I found this deal by combining a hotel and flights deal. You need to book the hotel and flights separately by following the links to the providers’ pages. I suggest that you open the hotel and flights deal at the same time in your browser to keep an eye on the live prices and I recommend that you book the flights first. Please feel free to amend the dates, airport or length of stay yourself to suit you.