If you’ve never been to Paris before, this is the perfect chance to get seeing the sights. This beautiful city has so much to behold, and I’ve spotted a wonderful Parisian city break for next February. Read on to find out more about this fantastic break to the City of Love.
Parisian city break
You’ll stay in the quaint and cute Moulin Plaza Hotel, which as you imagine from the name is quite close to the infamous Moulin Rouge. It’s in the ninth arrondissement, and there’s public transport nearby to get you into the centre of the city in minutes. This hotel is informal and friendly, and full of that Parisian chic we’ve come to know. Your room is bright, colourful, and pretty, with fabulous en suite bathrooms and comfy beds to sink into. The perfect haven of peace in this bustling city.
Paris really needs no introduction. You can visit the Sacre Couer Basilica easily from your hotel, which is about a 15 minute walk away. The centre of the city, or the ile de la cité, has so many incredible sights to see. The famed Notre Dame Cathedral is on the island, and the Eiffel Tower and the Arc de Triomphe are close by. If you’ve never been to Paris, maybe my travel guide to the city will give you lots of inspiration? Book your break with the links I’ve provided for you below.
- Parisian City Break in March: 2 Night Stay in Wonderful Hotel with Return Flights from London £129
- Provider: Expedia
- Travel period: 04/03/2019 – 06/03/2019
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Departure airport: Liverpool
- Destination airport: Paris Charles de Gaulle
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Moulin Plaza Hotel
- Score: 3.5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: close to Moulin Rouge
- Meals: room only
- Airport transfer: not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Travel insurance: Compare prices here
- Price only £129 per person based on two adults sharing