Get ready for the perfect Pisa solo trip this September! Stay in a well-reviewed and central Airbnb with breakfast provided with flights from either Stansted for £89 in total! With Edinburgh flights, the trip works out at £119. I found this great deal for you on Airbnb & My Flight Finder. Read on to find out more about your trip!
Perfect Pisa Solo Trip
Pisa is a gorgeous Italian city with an ancient and famous cityscape which harkens back to the Renaissance. This Airbnb is just what any solo traveler needs with a private bedroom and breakfast provided, you’ll be well-set for an adventure! Its walking distance to the historic centre featuring the world-famous Leaning Tower. But Pisa is no one trick pony, there’s a wealth of history to explore here with magnificent buildings such as the beautiful Plaza of Miracles and the gorgeous Duomo di Pisa cathedral. I love this city and cannot wait for my next chance to visit it!
Click the deal buttons below to book your trip and have a pleasant stay!
- Perfect Pisa Solo Trip: 2 Nights in Central Airbnb Pvt Room with Breakfast and Flights from Stansted or Edinburgh from only £89!
- Provider: Airbnb & My Flight Finder
- Travel period: 25/09/2018 – 27/09/2018
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Departure airport: Stansted
- Alternative airport
- Edinburgh +£30
- Destination airport: Pisa
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Airbnb
- Score: 5 stars out of 132 reviews
- Location: Beside Main Train station, 20-minute walk from the airport
- Meals: Breakfast
- Airport transfer: Not Included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £89 per person based on two adults sharing