I love city breaks to Portugal. The food, the people and the culture are just fantastic. You can experience it too with this brilliant deal that I found on Opodo. Read on to find out more!
Perfect Porto Holiday
The Park Hotel Porto Valongo (4/5 on TripAdvisor) is a lovely hotel not far from the airport in Porto. Previous guests were very happy with the good value for money it offered. Breakfast is available at an extra charge as well. A bus line runs to the city centre and I have included links for renting a car if that suits you better!
Delightful seaside city
There is a great walk you can take along the riverside, Ribeira or head to the Bridge Jardim do Morro for an incredible view. The city is famous for seafood and wine houses which makes it perfect for a couple’s getaway. Taylor’s and Torre dos Clerigos and the Majestic Cafe are all very good and worth a shout. For eating i would recommend Pastel de Nata a traditional Portuguese custard tart. Francesinha is a local favourite which is like mixing Canadian Poutine with a sandwich. You really need to try it, it’s surprisingly good!
Click the link below to book this trip. To find your hotel click along the provider’s page until you see the one I have listed in this deal. Have a great trip!
- Perfect Porto Holiday: 3 Nights in Top-Rated 3* Hotel In Portugal with Flights from London only £192
- Provider: Opodo
- Travel period: 05/11/2018 – 08/11/2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: London Heathrow
- Destination airport: Porto
- Airline: Swiss Air and Lufthansa
- Hotel: Park Hotel Porto Valongo
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Rua Fonte da Senhora, Valongo, Portugal
- Meals: Not Included (Breakfast option available)
- Airport transfer: Not Included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £192 per person based on two adults sharing