Put your hands together for a perfect Puglia break. Stay for 7 nights in a new hotel all-inclusive with swimming pools and a spa along with a private beach including flights from Stansted just £379pp. I found this excellent deal for you on Voyage Prive. Read on to find out more about this amazing deal!
Perfect Puglia Break
You’ll be staying in the scenic, cliffside, Torre Cintola Natural Sea Emotions which is a newly renovated hotel in the lovely town of Monopoli. This hotel has two pools, two restaurants, a spa and a private beach. I hope you like Italian food because this soft all-inclusive deal provides for all your meals! You will land in an airport about a 45 train journey away and I have provided a link for this separate part of the journey below.
This gorgeous region in Italy’s boot boasts some of the best beaches in all of Italy which has made it ever more popular with tourists to Italy. Monopoli itself is a lovely old town with a Cathedral at its center and is the perfect place for a nice relaxing beach holiday. I can’t wait to go back myself to gorge on the amazing food and feel the wind of the Adriatic in my hair again!
Book your perfect Puglia break by clicking the link below and enjoy your stay!
- Perfect Puglia Break: 7 nights in lovely Beach Hotel Soft All-Inclusive Catering with London Flights just £379pp
- Provider: Voyage Prive
- Travel period: 14/10/2018- 21/10/2018
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Departure airport: Stansted
- Destination airport: Brindisi Papola Casale
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Torre Cintola Natural Sea Emotions
- Review: 4.5/5 on Tripadvisor
- Location: 5 miles from the center of Monopoli, beside the sea.
- Meals: Soft All-Inclusive
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £379 per person based on two adults sharing