Amsterdam is a place that should be on everyone’s bucket list! If you’ve never experienced the lively Dutch capital, be sure you bag yourself this wonderful Amsterdam city break I spotted over on Voyage Prive! It’s the perfect city break, and the only thing you need to stress about is who’s gonna come, bae or bestie!
Amsterdam City Break
You’ll be staying in the lovely 5* Pestana Amsterdam Riverside which has a 4/5 TripAdvisor rating, a sure sign you’ll have a great time here! The hotel is brand new, and it’s found in a beautiful historic building. So, it’s the perfect mix of modern contemporary style with historic grandeur and elegance. Your hotel has a fabulous spa on site, and thanks to this lovely deal there’s free access to the spa included. So, break a sweat in the gym or laze back in the sauna, whatever you decide to do it’s all complete with peace of mind! You’re here on a room only basis, so there’s plenty of opportunities to explore the bars, restaurants and cafés around Amsterdam!
I spotted this getaway over on Voyage Privé so be sure you have booked with them directly. Remember that after clicking the link you have to create a Voyage Prive account if you do not have one already, and then sign in to view the deal!
- Amsterdam City Break: 3 Nights incl Deluxe Room in 5* Hotel & Flights from across the UK from £229
- Provider: Voyage Prive
- Travel dates: options available until April 2019
- Sample dates: 11/03/2019 – 14/03/2019
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Airport of departure: London, Manchester, Edinburgh, Birmingham, Glasgow, Bristol, Liverpool, Newcastle, Leeds, Cardiff, East Midlands
- Airline: Vueling Airlines
- Hotel: 5* Pestana Amsterdam Riverside
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: De Pijp area of the city
- Destination: Amsterdam, the Netherlands
- Board: room only
- Upgrade to breakfast available
- Airport transfer not included.
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Prices vary depending on departure airport, length of stay, and date of travel.
- Price: only £229 per person based on 2 adults sharing