The deal I’ve chosen for you is one of my personal favourites, admittedly it’s not a city centre location but that’s exactly what I love about it! The Ardennes region in the northern part of Luxembourg offers unspoilt natural landscapes and secluded forests, rough terrain, rolling hills and ridges to explore!
Plush Luxembourg Escape
The Cocoon Hotel La Rive will serve as your delightful home for 3 days and has glowing reviews on Tripadvisor, scoring 4/5! To sweeten the deal, breakfast is included so no need to waste time hunting for a cafe, you can get stuck into a tasty buffet before stepping out to explore the numerous nature trails or perhaps wile the hours away in the hotel spa? This property includes various leisure facilities such as a tennis court and private fishing. You can still make use of these in October while the sun is out, and for the balmy day why not sit on the terrace which is perched by the banks of Sauer River.
A must-see is the majestic Bourscheid Castle which is very close to your hotel, so lose yourself in the enchanting towers and remains that are left from the Romans. Nature lovers this is especially for you, so don’t miss out on this cracking deal!
To snap this deal up just click any of the links and you can book directly with the providers. Have a great stay! :)
- Plush Luxembourg Escape: 3 nights in 4* Hotel in Luscious Forest incl. Breakfast & Return Flights only £148
- Provider: Expedia
- Travel period: 10/10/2018 – 13/10/2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: Stansted
- Destination airport: Findel
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Cocoon Hotel La Rive
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Luxembourg Ardennes
- Meals: Breakfast
- Airport transfer: none
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £148 per person based on two adults sharing