Well, today’s deal is a real corker. Not only are you visiting one of central Europe’s most beautiful countries, with a rich history and breathtaking natural scenery, but you’re also staying in a former brewery. And that’s just the start of it.
An awesome stay in Poland
Your hotel in the pretty town of Koscierzyna (about an hour from Gdansk) is the wonderful Hotel Stary Browar, rated 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor. The name means “old brewery”, so the former use of this building is pretty obvious. You’ll be staying in a spacious en suite bedroom, equipped with free Wi-Fi and a TV to keep you entertained. But with so many awesome extras to this deal, I doubt you’ll be spending too much time in your room. The highlight of this trip is the beer! You’ll be treated to a very relaxing soak in a beer bath with malt, hops and yeast. There’s also full access to the hotel’s spa facilities including a Jacuzzi and a steam sauna. You’ll also be treated to breakfast in the hotel each morning. Don’t forget to go for a beer tasting!
I found this wowza deal over on Wowcher so be sure that you book with them directly. Have a great time!
- Poland: 2 Nights incl Hotel, Beer Bath, Beer Tasting, Breakfast & Flights from £89pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Wowcher
- You will need to buy two vouchers.
- Travel dates: Valid for travel on selected dates until 27th Jan 2018.
- You must book by 28th Oct 2017 and at least 20 days ahead of your departure
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Stay for three nights starting from £139
- Airport of departure: London
- Alternative airports: Edinburgh, Manchester
- Airline: budget airline
- Hotel: Hotel Stary Browar
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 59 reviews
- Destination: Koscierznya, Poland
- Meals: breakfast included
- Airport transfer not included.
- Hand luggage only
- This holiday is ATOL protected.
- Prices vary depending on departure airport, length of stay, and date of travel.
- Price: only £89 per person based on 2 adults sharing