I found this Benidorm Break for you in March this year! Benidorm is packed full of restaurants, bars and clubs and has a reputation as a lively resort. Nobody speaks Spanish here, and you’ll find that British culture has infiltrated the resort, you won’t struggle to find somewhere to grab fish and chips or a breakfast fry up! The area is packed full of Blue Flag beaches, such as Playa Poniente, and if you fancy something a bit more active, there’s several water parks in the area too, including Terra Mitica, Aqualandia and Mundomar. There’s also a picteresque old town, set between two hills.
4* Port Benidorm
The 4* Port Benidorm has a 4/5 rating out of 450 reviews on TripAdvisor, so I’m sure you’re going to love it too! The hotel underwent a refurbishment in 2016, so is equipped with modern rooms, a sparkly new pool and large sun terrace and a brand-new bar. This deal includes a half board stay (breakfast and evening meal, served in the buffet restaurant) but for an increased price you can upgrade to full-board or all-inclusive, whatever suits you best. You’ll be staying in a Twin Room with a balcony, air conditioning and free Wi-Fi access.
I found this deal on Thomson! Please book directly with them. Have a great holiday!
- Port Benidorm Break: 7 Nights incl. Flights, Transfers & Half Board at 4* Hotel for only £383 pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Thomson
- Travel dates: 16 – 23 March 2017
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Airport of departure: Manchester
- Airline: Thomson Airways
- Includes hand luggage and 20kg hold luggage pp
- Hotel: 4* Port Benidorm
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 450 reviews
- Destination: Benidorm, Costa Blanca, Spain
- Meals: half-board
- Full-board and All-Inclusive options available
- Airport transfer included
- Price: only £383 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly