If you want to visit an authentic city which is not overcrowded by tourists, then you shouldn’t miss to make a city trip to Porto. This city offers a lot to explore and is good for taking a break. Visit for example the port wine cellar Vila de Nova Gaia. It’s very impressing with its hundreds of years old barrels from which you can taste the several port wines of the region. A good port always comes from a specific area of Douro valley in Portugal. :) But of course does Porto offer more then just port wine tastings: go to the Museu Nacional de Soares dos Reis or to the Igreija de São Francisco which is a beautiful church in the baroque style. And with the following deal on ebookers.com you will have less excuses not to travel to Portugal :)
Fly from London Stansted for 3 days to Porto incl. 3-star hotel Star Inn Porto (81% on TripAdvisor+Certificate of Excellence 2013) for only £95. The Star Inn Porto is located just 2 miles from the city centre and it’s quite easy to get from the airport to the location of the hotel. Just take the airport transfer of Terravision.eu to Boavista and you’re almost at your hotel. Have fun!
- Porto: 3 Days incl. Hotel and Flights for only £95
- Travel period: 16/05/2014 – 18/05/2014
- Travel duration: 3 days
- Airport of departure: London Stansted
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: 3-star hotel Star Inn Porto
- Rating: 81% on Tripadvisor out of 164 reviews + Certificate of Excellence 2013
- Hotel location: approx. 2 miles from city centre
- Destination: Porto
- Board basis: self catering
- Airport transfer in Porto: not included. From the Porto Airport departs every hour a bus from Terravision.eu to Boavista for €5 (≈£4). From the bus stop Boavista it’s only a stroll of 700 metres to the hotel.
- Price: only £95 per person based on two adults sharing