Sick of the same old, same old holiday destinations? Check out this holiday deal I found on Wowcher, where you be spending 3 or 5 Nights in a beautiful sea front room in Porto, with breakfast each morning of your stay, full spa access throughout and return flights from London Luton, London Stansted or London Gatwick.. from only £119 per person! Check it out below..
Your Porto Spa Break Deal
The hotel included in this deal is the Furadouro Boutique Hotel, (4/5 on TripAdvisor) a gorgeous sea front hotel boasting a heavenly spa with heated indoor pool, heated beds and colour therapy – which you will have full access to during your stay. It is located right on the beach, meaning you don’t have to walk far to enjoy the sun, sand and beautiful azure water.
- Porto Spa Break: 3 or 5 Nights incl. 4* Sea View Hotel & Flights from £119
- Travel dates: Valid for travel 16th-31st Jan, 1st-10th, 21st-29th Feb, 1st-14th Mar, 16th-30th Apr, 5th-25th May 2016 (Must book by 17th Feb 2016)
- Length of stay: 3 Nights (5 Nights from £199pp)
- Airport of departure: London Stansted, London Luton, London Gatwick
- Hotel: 4* Furadouro Boutique Hotel
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 153 reviews
- Destination: Porto, Portugal
- Meals: None included
- Airport transfer: Not included, find appropriate transfer prices here
- Rental car on carrentals.co.uk
- Price: only £119 per person based on 2 adults sharing
How to book this deal:
I’m a blogger who loves to find these deals on the Internet and to share them on my blog. :)
I’m not a travel agent and I’m not working in a travel agency. I do not handle any payments and I do not offer any of the deals. You book all of these deals that I find with the provider who is offering the deal. You just need to follow the link in my post to the provider’s page and there just follow the instructions. :) Feel free to amend any details on the provider’s page to suit it up to your needs.
If you’re looking for the cheapest flights on your favourite dates check out my Flight Fare Finder. This tool compares all providers to each other and shows you where you can book the cheapest price for your flights.
If you would like to add some activities to your holiday, check out Expedia’s Things to do. Attractiontix is your friend, if you would like to book tickets for a certain theme park or events or if you want to make a tour. You’ll find for example cheap tickets for the Blue Lagoon in Iceland and PortAventura in Salou.
And last but not least, don’t miss out and check TripAdvisor for more inspiration and great things to do during your holiday.
Sign up for my Newsletter and find every week the best deals of the week, directly in your inbox. All deals that I find are also available through my app. My app is available on the App Store and on Google play. You find me also on Facebook, Twitter and on Instagram :)