Today I’ve found you a Prague break, the perfect Eastern European mini break. Prague is a very popular destination and this hotel is a great base for your trip.
Prague Break in January
The 4* Hotel Klarov (4.5/5 on TripAdvisor as well as a Certificate of Excellence) is very central to the city, with a view of the River Vltava from the hotel. You might even get to see the Charles Bridge from your balcony.
If you love the views of the world outside, then you’ll be really spoiled by what’s inside. Each room is decorated to pay respects to some of the world’s most famous and most loved bands and musicians. If that wasn’t enough to entice you, there will be a basket of home-baked cookies waiting in your room when you arrive. And, if you’re celebrating your birthday during your stay, the hotel will also honour you with a little gift!
Prague is perfect for both party-goers or laid-back city explorers, with lots to do here. Charles Bridge, a short 15-minute walk from the hotel, is a definite must-see on your trip, and the steps to Prague Castle are just around the corner. What are you waiting for? Book this deal directly on Voyage Privé today and prepare for your adventure. Don’t forget that it’s free to register on Voyage Privé with your email address.
- Prague Break: 3 Night January Break incl 4* Hotel, Breakfast, Homemade Cookies on Arrival and Flights only £156
- Provider: Voyage Privé
- Travel dates: 08/01/2019 – 11/01/2019
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Airport of departure: London
- Airport of arrival: Prague
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: 4* Hotel Klarov
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Destination: Prague
- Meals: Breakfast included
- Basket of homemade cookies in your room on arrival
- Airport transfer: not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Travel insurance: Compare prices here
- Price only £156 per person based on two adults sharing