Today I’ve found you the perfect Eastern European mini break. Prague is a very popular destination and this hotel is a great base for your trip.
Prague is wonderful in November
The 4* Hotel Klarov (4.5/5 on TripAdvisor as well as a Certificate of Excellence) is very central to the city, with a view of the River Vltava from the hotel. You might even get to see the Charles Bridge from your balcony.
If you love the views of the world outside, then you’ll be really spoiled by what’s inside. Each room is decorated to pay respects to some of the world’s most famous and most loved bands and musicians. If that wasn’t enough to entice you, there will be a basket of home-baked cookies waiting in your room when you arrive. And, if you’re celebrating your birthday during your stay, the hotel will also honour you with a little gift!
Prague is perfect for both partygoers or laid-back city explorers, with lots to do here. Charles Bridge, a short 15-minute walk from the hotel, is a definite must-see on your trip, and the steps to Prague Castle are just around the corner.
What are you waiting for? Book this deal directly on Voyage Privé today and prepare for your adventure. Don’t forget that it’s free to register on Voyage Privé with your email address.
- Prague Break: 2 Nights incl 4* Hotel, Flights and Breakfast only £139 pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Voyage Privé
- Travel dates: 05/11/2018 – 07/11/2018
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Options to stay for up to five nights available. Prices may vary.
- Airport of departure: Liverpool
- Alternative airports: Manchester, Edinburgh, Birmingham, Glasgow, Bristol, London, Newcastle, Belfast, Leeds (prices vary)
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hand luggage included.
- Hotel: 4* Hotel Klarov
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Destination: Prague
- Meals: Breakfast included
- Airport transfer not included
- Price includes booking fee and homemade cookies on arrival
- Price: only £139 per person based on 2 adults sharing