Christmas is just 71 days away, isn’t that crazy to think of! I’ve spotted a lovely little Prague Christmas Market getaway to really get you into the festive spirit. What could be better than strolling through the streets of the Czech capital?
Book a break to Prague Christmas Market
The Prague Christmas Market starts in December, and I’ve got a lovely getaway lined up to bring you to the city just in time! You’ll stay for three nights in the lovely Galileo Prague, found in the south of the city. It’s about a 15-minute tram ride to the Old Town Square, or you can walk it in 30 minutes. Or, Wenceslas Square is a little closer, you can walk there in about 15 minutes. You’ll have breakfast in the hotel to fill you up every morning before heading out to explore the city.
There are actually lots of different markets found in the city, with huge sprawling markets or smaller, more intimate options to choose from. With a three night stay in the city, you have more than enough time to visit them all! Book your break with the links below, and if you’d like some inspiration for the markets look no further than my helpful guide! I’ve included flights from London Stansted in this deal, but of course, you’re free to change these if it doesn’t work.
- Prague Christmas Market Getaway: 3 Nights in the Golden City in December with 4* Hotel, Breakfast and Flights from London £138.50
- Provider: Trivago and Flight Finder
- Travel period: 05/12/2018 – 08/12/2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: London Stansted
- Destination airport: Prague
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Galileo Prague
- Score: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: ca. 15 minute Metro ride from the Old Town Square
- Meals: breakfast
- Airport transfer: not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Travel insurance: Compare prices here
- Price only £138.50 per person based on two adults sharing