Head to Prague this festive period with this great deal I found on SecretEscapes – 3 Nights in a 4* Hotel, Breakfast, Wine, Flights & Transfers – all for only £219 per person – what a steal!
Your Prague City Break Deal
You will be staying at the Red & Blue Design Hotel Prague, (4.5/5 on TripAdvisor) in an executive room with park or city views, modern furnishings, spacious bathrooms and thick pile carpets. Each morning of your stay, you are able to enjoy your breakfast from the comfort of your room. This hotel is located in the very centre of the city opposite the Petrin Park, and a short walk from Charles Bridge and Prague Castle.
The hotel offers 26 rooms in tasteful red furnishings and 26 rooms in blue, hence the name.
Prague’s Christmas markets run from 29th November until 1st January every year, and they’re definitely worth a look. This fabulous deal also includes a bottle of wine on arrival – perfect for starting off your festive break in style!
- Prague Christmas Markets: 3 Nights incl. 4* Hotel, Breakfast, Wine, Flights & Transfers only £219
- Travel dates: Various dates until 1 January 2016
- Length of stay: 3 Nights
- Airport of departure: London Gatwick / London Stansted / Bristol
- Airline: WizzAir / easyJet
- Hotel: Red & Blue Design Hotel, Czech Republic
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 1,301 reviews
- Destination: Prague, Czech Republic
- Meals: Breakfast & Bottle of Wine
- Airport transfer in Prague: private pick-up and drop-off between airport and hotel included
- Get an exclusive 15% off transfers, travel money, insurance and more from Holiday Extras
- Rental car on carrentals.co.uk
- Price: only £219 per person based on 2 adults sharing