I found a perfect prague city break that offers tremendous value for money on Travel Supermarket. Fly out from London this November and stay for two nights in a top-rated city centre hotel with breakfast included as well. Read on to find out more about this excellent deal!
Perfect Prague City Break
You’ll be staying in the Augustus et Otto (4/5 on TripAdvisor). Located right in the heart of Prague you have the best connection to all the main sights. Previous customers were more than happy with their stay! You’ll have breakfast provided each morning which makes this even better value for money.
Prague is always worth a visit! Hop over for a little getaway and soak up its rich culture. Stunning architecture, great breweries, and amazing nightclubs. There is nothing you can’t do. Definitely check out the Charles Bridge, Prague Castle, as well as the Old Town Square of course. Also don’t forget to visit the Prague Jewish Museum, St Vitus Cathedral or the Museum of Decorative Arts! There is so much to see in just two nights so I would recommend planning well in advance if you want to see all this top destination has to offer!
Click the links below to book this amazing deal. You can change dates and airports on the website to find the combination that suits you. Have a lovely trip!
- Perfect Prague City Break: 3 Nights in Top-Rated 4* Hotel with Breakfast and Flights just £89
- Provider: Travel Supermarket
- Travel period: 17/11/2018 – 19/11/2018
- Alternative Dates:
- 03/11/2018 – 06/11/2018 – £99
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: Stansted
- Destination airport: Prague
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Hotel Augustus et Otto
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: City Centre, 11 minutes by tram to old town
- Meals: Breakfast Included
- Airport transfer: Not Included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £89 per person based on two adults sharing