Prague is always worth a visit! Hop over for a little getaway and soak up its rich culture. Stunning architecture, great breweries, and amazing nightclubs. There is nothing you can’t do. Definitely check out the Charles Bridge, Prague Castle, as well as the Old Town Square of course. Also don’t forget to visit the Prague Jewish Museum, St Vitus Cathedral or the Museum of Decorative Arts! Families, couples or partygoers, there is something for everyone :) Best thing about the city?! It is one of the cheapest in Europe, so don’t you worry about your wallet ;)
Book your Prague city break today!
You’ll be staying in the Augusts et Otto (4/5 on TripAdvisor). Located right in the heart of Prague you have best connection to all the main sights. Previous customers were more than happy with their stay! :)
- Prague City Break: 2 Nights incl. 4* Hotel & Flights only £89pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Trivago & Flight Fare Finder!
- Travel dates: 23 – 25 April 2017
- Length of stay: 2 Nights
- Airport of departure: Luton
- Airline: Wizz Air /easyJet
- Hotel: Augustus et Otto
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 304 reviews
- Location: close to centre
- Destination: Prague
- Meals: self catering
- Airport transfer in Prague not included: check your options here!
- Price breakdown:
- Price: only £89 per person based on 2 adults sharing