One of the cheapest cities in Europe and a firm favourite for families, couples and partygoers all year round, Prague is the ideal go-to city break destination. There’s so much to go and visit, and you have 4 days to go and see as much as you can! Definitely check out the Charles Bridge, Prague Castle, as well as the Old Town Square of course. Also don’t forget to visit the Prague Jewish Museum, St Vitus Cathedral or the Museum of Decorative Arts!
Book your Prague Escape today!
You’ll be staying in the super cheap and cheerful Plus Prague Hostel (4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 802 reviews + Certificate of Excellence) and I can guarantee you’re gonna absolutely love staying there on your Prague Escape! You’ll be located really close by to a load of the main sites including DOX Center for Contemporary Art, Krizikova Fontana and Crocodile Zoo! None of your meals are included in this deal, so I’d recommend you go check out the local restaurants including Cross Club, Zlata Kovadlina and Martin Place!
I put together this deal using Expedia!
- Prague Escape: 3 Nights incl. Hostel & Flights only £65 pp!
- Provider: Book this deal through Expedia!
- Travel dates: 7- 10 March 2017
- Travel duration: 3 Nights
- Airport of departure: London Stansted
- Airline: easyJet
- Hotel: Plus Prague Hostel
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 802 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Room: Shared Dormitory (accommodates 8) + Ensuite!
- Location: Praha 7 – Holesovice, Prívozní 1
- Destination: Prague
- Meals: None included
- Transfers: Not included, find options here!
- Price: only £65 per person
- If you have any queries, contact the provider directly!