Today I’ve found you the perfect Eastern European mini break. Prague is a very popular destination and this hotel is a great base for your Prague getaway.
Located in the heart of Prague’s castle district, you have the sights and sounds of the city right on your doorstep when you stay in the 4* Red & Blue Hotel (rated 4.5/5 on Tripadvisor). Each morning you can start your day right with a delicious breakfast at the hotel and make the most of the facilities, which include a plush ensuite, TV and WiFi. Being in a prime location, you will be in the best place to explore Prague’s top attractions.
Imagine gold-tipped towers, cathedrals, bridges and church domes, all reflected in the Vltava River for more than ten centuries, and you will have a little idea of Prague’s magic. Take a magical stroll down cobbled lanes through the Old Town and visit Prague’s 9th-century castle. You also get a lovely river cruise where you can have a unique sight-seeing experience! Rise before dawn to watch the sunrise over the stunning Charles IV bridge and capture a breathtaking view that you will never forget.
So what are you waiting for? Head over to Voyage Privé and buy your vouchers today! Remember, after clicking the link you have to create a Voyage Prive account if you do not have one already, and then sign in to view the deal!
- Prague Getaway: 3 Nights Incl. a Stay in an Executive Room in a 4* Hotel, Breakfast & Return Flights only £101
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Voyage Privé
- Travel dates: sample dates for above price are 14/01/2019 – 17/01/2019 (many other dates available at varying prices)
- Length of stay: 3 Nights
- Airport of departure: London
- Alternative Airports: Manchester, Edinburgh, Birmingham, Bristol
- Hotel: 4* Red & Blue Hotel
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 1,793 reviews
- Destination: Prague, Czech Republic
- Meals: Breakfast
- Extras: 30% discount on non-alcoholic beverages and beer
- Price: only £101 per person based on 2 adults sharing