Prague is currently one of the most popular destinations for a city break. This deal gives you the chance to go and explore it, learn all about the history and fall in love with the city, as many before have done.
You will be staying in the 4* Best Western Premier Hotel Majestic Plaza, which has received a TripAdvisor rating of 4/5 as well as being awarded a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence for 2014. Whilst you are staying here, you will be provided with a daily breakfast so that you’re full and ready to go for a day of exploring!
Your hotel is located on the famous Wenceslas Square, which means that you are perfectly located for you to go and look around and see all of the sights. My favourite part of Prague is the old town, mainly because the buildings are really beautiful baroque buildings, each one with a really individual history. In the old part of the town is where you will find a lot of the most interesting attractions, such as the largest working astrological clock and the building famous for having people thrown out of its windows.
I would also recommend heading to see the Charles Bridge. It’s one of the oldest parts in Prague, on which battles were lost, floods have attempted to destroy and so much more. It’s definitely worth a visit; there’s also a statue with a picture on it that is said to bring you good luck and will make sure that you go back to Prague again!
Another of the most famous is the John Lennon Wall. This wall was used as a way for the underground movements against the Soviet Regime to communicate with one another, leaving messages at night for everybody else to read, before it was painted over by the police. This continued until the fall of the regime. I would definitely recommend you go on a walking tour of Prague, it’s the best way for you to see everything that Prague has to offer; a lot of them are free too, so it’s a cheap way of doing it all!
This deal is available to you on wowcher.co.uk for just £119 per person! The way it works is that you buy the “deal” through the Wowcher website. Once you have purchased it they will send you a voucher code, to redeem this voucher all you have to do is contact ClearSky using the details that have been sent to you and then quote your full Wowcher code.
- Prague: 3 Nights incl. 4* Hotel, Flights, Breakfast & Private Spa Access only £119
- Travel dates: select dates from 01/12/2014 – 24/03/2015 (depends on availability & prices vary)
- Travel duration: 3 Nights
- Airport of departure: London Stansted
- Alternative airports: London Luton or London Gatwick
- Hotel: 4* Best Western Premier Hotel Majestic Plaza
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 828 reviews + Certificate of Excellence 2014
- Hotel location: Wenceslas Square
- Destination: Prague, Czech Republic
- Meals: Breakfast included
- Airport transfer in Prague not included (to see how to get there click here)
- Price: only £119 per person based on 2 adults sharing