There are a couple of cities in Europe that have exploded in popularity over the last couple of years. With this great Prague solo break, you can explore one of the most beautiful ones! I managed to put this deal together with Hotels.com and my Flight Finder so follow the links to get everything booked.
Prague Solo Break
While this deal might be cheap you really aren’t compromising on anything. With this offer, you’ll be staying in the gorgeous Residence VYSTA. This well-rated aparthotel ticks all of the right boxes. The location is probably one of the biggest selling points when it comes to this place. You’ll only be a short walk away from being right at the heart of the action. On top of this great location, you’ll also get service that is truly hard to beat!
Along with your stay in this great aparthotel, you also get return flights and breakfast each morning of your stay. So thats one less thing to worry about! Getting from the airport to the city centre is pretty handy too because all you have to do is grab a bus that lasts around 18 minutes. This amazing city has been compared to Paris in terms of its stunning beauty. The great thing is that you won’t be paying nearly as much for it!
All of the details are just below including the links to the hotel and flights, so get clicking today! :)
- Prague Solo Break: 3 Nights Stay in a Well Rated Hotel Near the City Centre incl. Return Flights & Breakfast for just £105
- Provider: Hotels.com and my Flight Finder
- Travel period: 16/01/2019 – 19/01/2019
- Length of stay: 3 Nights
- Departure airport: London Stanstead
- Destination airport: Prague
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Residence VYSTA
- Score: 4 out of 5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Prague city centre
- Meals: Breakfast included
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £105 in total