Head to the stunning city of Prague for only £76 per person, including 4* Hotel, Breakfast and return flights from London Stansted – they don’t call me the Holiday Guru for nothing! Whether you’re visiting for the music, architecture or perhaps, just the beer, Prague is the ideal place for a city break. I put this deal together through Trivago and my Flights Fare Finder.
Your Prague City Break Package Deal
You will be staying at the Hotel Theatrino, (4/5 on TripAdvisor) situated in the Zizkov quarter, central Prague. This hotel is ideal for sightseeing, as the infamous Wenceles Square is only 4 tram stops away and 3 tram stops from the city centre. The Riegrovy Park is ideal for a crisp, winter stroll and you can enjoy stunning panoramic views from the 93 metre high TV tower. A 3D cinema can be found close by also, or you can relax and rejuvenate in the spa centre, which includes a steam bath and sauna.
The best part about this deal is the Christmas Markets, which will of course, be in town during your stay! They open the 28th November and run until the 23rd December, and will be held all over the city.. enjoy!
- Prague: 2 Nights incl. 4* Hotel, Breakfast & Flights only £76
- Travel dates: Mon 7 December 2015 – Wed 9 December 2015
- Length of stay: 2 Nights
- Airport of departure: London Stansted
- alternative airports: Available at an added cost
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Hotel Theatrino
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 522 reviews
- Destination: Prague
- Meals: Breakfast
- Airport transfer: Not included, average taxi price £16 – £19 (rome2rio.com)
- Rental car on carrentals.co.uk
- Price: only £76 per person based on 2 adults sharing