One of the cheapest cities in Europe and a firm favourite for families, couples and partygoers all year round, Prague is the ideal go-to city break destination. There’s so much to go and visit, and you have 2 days to go and see as much as you can! Definitely check out the Charles Bridge, Prague Castle, as well as the Old Town Square of course. Also don’t forget to visit the Prague Jewish Museum, St Vitus Cathedral or the Museum of Decorative Arts!
Book your deluxe Prague Trip
You’ll be staying in the awesome 5* Corinthia Hotel Prague (4/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence) and I can guarantee you’re gonna love it on your deluxe Prague trip! There’s a pool, a restaurant, fitness center, bar as well as a casino, so I don’t think you’re gonna get bored on this break! It’s not located too far away from Prague Congress Center, as well as from a load of great restaurants! Your breakfast is included in this deal, but if you’re looking for something to eat for lunch or dinner, I’d definitely recommend the Vysehradsky Restaurant Kandelabr, Yam Yam and The Gril!
I found this deal on Voyage Prive!
Remember that after clicking the link you have to create a Voyage Prive account if you do not have one already, and then sign in to view the deal!
- Deluxe Prague Trip: 2 Nights incl. 5* Spa Hotel, Breakfast & Flights only £161 pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Voyage Prive!
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- example dates: 19 – 21 March 2018
- Airport of departure: London
- Alternative airports: Edinburgh, Bristol, Birmingham, Manchester (prices may vary)
- Destination: Prague
- Location: 1 km from Vysehrad Park
- Hotel: 5* Corinthia Hotel Prague
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 3,400 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Meals: Breakfast
- Room included: Deluxe Queen Room with City View
- Free access to Top Floor Apollo Day Spa!
- Airport transfer: Not included, check options here!
- Price: only £161 per person based on two adults sharing
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly!