Who wouldn’t love a break to Torremolinos! This region of Spain has pretty much everything you need – sunshine, fun, and sand. What more could you need in a break? I’ve got the perfect getaway lined up for you. The hotel I’ve found is just by the beach, so it’s totally perfect for relaxation! The cheapest dates I’ve spotted are in April 2018, but I’m sure if those don’t suit you, you can
Take a trip to Torremolinos
You’ll be staying in the 4* Princesa Solar (4/5 on TripAdvisor). The hotel is super close to the airport in Malaga, so there’s no need to worry – your holiday can start as soon as the plane touches down. It’s bright, spacious, and it’s the best place for you to relax after a tough day soaking up the sun ;) You’re here on a room only basis but there’s no need to worry. There are some great restaurants nearby. As you’re staying in a beachside location, I definitely suggest you try out some of the seafood restaurants close to your hotel.
I found this deal over on Loveholidays so be sure you have booked with them directly.
- Torremolinos: 7 Nights incl 4* Hotel & Flights from £223 pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Loveholidays
- Travel dates: 13 – 20 April 2018
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Airport of departure: Bournemouth
- Alternative airports: Birmingham, East Midlands, London Stansted
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: 4* Princesa Solar
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: 10 minute walk from the beach
- Destination: Torremolinos, Malaga, Spain
- Meals: room only
- Airport transfer not included.
- Prices vary depending on departure airport, length of stay, and date of travel.
- Price: only £223 per person based on 2 adults sharing