I found you this Puglia Holiday in July 2017! The Puglia region of Italy is one of the country’s calmer areas, best known for its amazing food! Be sure to keep an eye out for orecchiette, little ear-shaped shells that are still produced by hand on a daily basis in the region. Puglia is also characterised by elegant baroque architecture and has the longest stretch of coastline of any region in mainland Italy!
4* Sierra Silvana Hotel
The 4* Sierra Silvana Hotel has a 4/5 rating on TripAdvisor and a Certificate of Excellence, so I’m sure you’re going to have a great stay there! This lovely hotel has a garden, a terrace, a children’s playground, tennis and table tennis facilities. This deal is based on a bed and breakfast stay in a double or twin room with a balcony. A half-board upgrade is available. Breakfast includes continental, American and buffet cuisine and there’s a restaurant where you can enjoy your meals too!
I found this deal on LoveHolidays! Please book directly with them. Have a wonderful holiday!
- Puglia Holiday: 7 Nights incl. 4* Hotel, Breakfast and Flights for only £276 pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with LoveHolidays
- Your holiday is ATOL protected by LoveHolidays
- Deposit payment option available from £49 pp
- Travel dates: 4 – 11 July 2017
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Airport of departure: Liverpool
- Alternative airports: London Stansted (price may vary)
- Airline: Budget Airline
- Includes hand luggage only, hold luggage can be added from £17.50 per 15 kg bag per way
- Hotel: 4* Sierra Silvana
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 562 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Destination: Puglia, Italy
- Meals: breakfast
- Airport transfer can be added during booking process for an additional £130 pp return
- Price: only £276 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly