Oh Puglia, the wonderful region that is famous for its unique Trulli. I have found you a lovely deal that will get you there soaking up the sun for a super cheap price. Check out what I have found you and book this Puglia mini break.
Puglia Mini Break
You could stay in the Palazzo Scotto hotel (rated 5/5 on Tripadvisor) which is a resort with 1500 Trulli. (To find out what a Trullo is and to discover another one that you could stay in, check out my article that I have written or you here). You will find your Trullo in Alberonello which is a UNESCO world heritage site and has beautiful views of the surrounding Trulli. Wherever you go in Puglia you will, for certain, be just a stones throw away from a beach so you can get your toes in that sand and bathe in the crystal clear waters. Ostuni and Lecce are 2 cities that I would recommend you visit as they have stunning architecture that you probably haven’t seen before!
The complex itself is the perfect place to stay. It has a beautiful private garden, a hot tub and the most stunning views. Your suite will be decorated in a traditional way to make you experience the true Italian way. It comes with all modern amenities that you may need, such as Free WiFi and TV. In the summer you won’t boil as there is air conditioning, and in the winter months there is underfloor heating to keep you cosy!
Fancy this hotel? Then, head over to Voyage Prive and book your getaway now!
- Italy: 3 Nights incl. Hotel, Breakfast & Flights only £186 pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Voyage Prive (with free online registration)
- Travel dates: 24 – 27 November
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Airport of departure: London all airports
- alternative airports: Manchester (£369), Birmingham (£323), Liverpool (£196)
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Palazzo Scotto
- Rating: 5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 36 reviews
- Destination: Alberobello, Italy
- Meals: Breakfast
- Airport transfer in Bari not included: car hire is £86
- Price includes: welcome drink, access to Solarium & Jacuzzi
- Total price: £372
- Price: only £186 per person based on 2 adults sharing