Sometimes you need to dedicate a little bit of time to unwinding and rejuvenating yourself, and this is the perfect place to do it! The gorgeous 4* hotel I’ve found you in beautiful Budapest offers extensive spa facilities, so let the sauna and whirlpool soak away your stresses.
Rejuvenating Budapest Break
This dreamy slice of paradise can be yours for a tiny price, all you need to do it set up a free account on Voyage Prive. Danubius Health Spa Resort Helia is located on the banks of the Danube opposite Margaret Island which is famed for its thermal spas. As the year draws to a close and the excitement of Christmas is over, you can look forward to a serene getaway to a tranquil spa with 2-storey fitness club boasting a panoramic view over Budapest city!
If you are a history lover then you will be in heaven in the capital of Hungary as there are a plethora of historic sights and can be reached within 15 minutes. On the Buda side, explore the Roman ruins of Acquincum, Gül Baba’s Tomb built by the Ottomans, or visit the magnificent Buda Castle and Vajdahunyad Castle!
Click any of the links to book :)
- Rejuvenating Budapest Break: 3 Nights in 4* Resort incl. Superior Room with Danube View, Breakfast, Free Access to Spa, Discounts & Flights only £140
- Provider:m Voyage Prive
- Sample Travel period: Sun 6 Jan 2019 – Wed 9 Jan 2019
- Multiple dates available from now till March 2019
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: Stansted (Other airports available)
- Destination airport: Budapest Ferihegy
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Danubius Health Spa Resort Helia
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor and Certificate of Excellence
- Location: city centre
- Meals: Breakfast
- Airport transfer: not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Travel insurance: Compare prices here
- Price only £140 per person based on two adults sharing (includes booking fee)