When it comes to planning a city break in Spain there are definitely a couple of great options open to you. However, in my opinion, there’s one city that stands above them all. With this relaxing Barcelona break, you can experience the best of what this Spanish gem has to offer.
Relaxing Barcelona Break
I managed to put this amazing deal together with Trivago and my Flight Finder, so you know that you’re getting one of the best deals around. For it, you won’t have to compromise on anything! During your time in Barcelona, you’ll be staying at the gorgeous Zenit Borrell. This 4* hotel is in a prime location right close to the heart of the city. The hotel has a great reputation to back up this amazing location. After well over 2000 reviews the hotel has a rating of 8.0 out of 10!
When it comes to the flights you have a few options depending on where you want to fly from. For the absolute cheapest which is included in the price above you can fly from London Luton. However, I’ve included links below to flights departing from Edinburgh and Liverpool for not much more! When you get to the city your first stop should be to the Sagrada de Familia. This stunning landmark will leave you absolutely speechless!
Check out all of the details below and follow the links to get everything booked :)
- Relaxing Barcelona Break: 3 Nights in a Fabulous 4* Hotel, Located in the City Centre incl. Return Flights from just £110
- Provider: Trivago and my Flight Finder
- Travel period: 14/12/2018 – 17/12/2018
- Length of stay: 3 Nights
- Departure airport: London Luton, Liverpool or Edinburgh
- Destination airport: Barcelona
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Zenit Borrell
- Score: 8.0 out of 10 on Trivago
- Location: 1.0 miles from the city centre
- Meals: Self-catering
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £110 per person based on two adults sharing