To really make the last of the great weather we’ve been having this summer, take a trip to Nice. You won’t be disappointed by the city’s opulence, year-round sunshine, street art and fantastic food. I found this great deal for a French Riviera break using Trivago and my Flight Finder tool.
Relaxing French Riviera Break
For your four-night stay in the lovely, seaside city of Nice, you will be resting your head in the Studio Centre Ville Nice. These self-catered apartments are a ten-minute walk from the beach and the central Promenade des Anglais is 800 m away. Your room in this well-rated complex has a balcony so you can see the gorgeous city from up top!
You’ll be guaranteed a stunning sun holiday when you visit the French Riviera. You can enjoy the city’s fusion of Italian and French cuisine while you watch the waves break on the Promenade des Anglais’. Make sure to stop by the Old Town and the Castle of Nice. This city also has no shortage of superb art, which can be found in the Chagall Museum. This lovely spot in the Cote d’Azur has inspired everyone from Pablo Picasso to James Joyce!
What more could you ask for? Follow the links below to get booking!
- Relaxing French Riviera Break: 4 Nights in Well Rated Apartment Incl. London Flights just £184
- Travel period: 10/09/2018 – 14/09/2018
- Length of stay: 4 nights
- Departure airport: London STN
- Destination airport: Nice NCE
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Studio Centre Ville Nice
- Score: 7.7 on Trivago
- Location: Central
- Meals: Self-catering
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £184 per person based on two adults sharing