Skiathos has always epitomised what makes the Greek Islands so magical. Just image the little whitewashed houses with terracotta rooftops contrasting against the brilliant blue of the Mediterranean and the endless groves of swaying olive trees… Oof, take me there! If you’re dreaming of a little Greek getaway yourself, then you’re going to love this prime-time deal to the island of Skiathos (of Mamma Mia! fame no less!).
Summer Holiday to Skiathos
I’ve spotted this brilliant deal to this idyllic Greek island over at TUI. You’ll be jetting off at the end of July, so really you’ll be enjoying the best of the summer weather. Think endless sunshine and clear blue skies!
Included in this deal are your return flights from Bristol as well as checked luggage and transfers to and from the airport. This will take out pretty much all the hassle of organisation for you, so once you step on the plane you’ll be in holiday mode! During your time in Skiathos you’ll be staying at the lovely Agnadi Azzuro, a cosy, family-run establishment which boasts fantastic reviews and an idyllic location overlooking the Mediterranean.
You’re just a short distance away from the island’s charming capital, where you can walk the cobblestoned streets and enjoy the magical atmosphere in cosy tavernas and squares lined with bougainvillea. For a fantastic day trip I recommend getting a ferry to the neighbouring island of Skopelos, where you’ll be able to admire the stunning Agios Iouannis monastery – you’ll recognise it from Mamma Mia! in a heartbeat.
To book this lovely holiday package, simply click the link to be taken to the holiday over at the provider’s website. Ya sas!
- Relaxing Summer Holiday to Skiathos: 1 Week in Superb Hotel incl. Bristol Flights, Luggage & Transfers only £272pp
- Provider: TUI
- Travel period: 30/07/2018 – 06/08/2018
- Length of stay: 1 week
- Departure airport: Bristol
- Destination airport: Skiathos
- Airline: TUI
- Hotel: Agnadi Azzuro
- Score: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Achladies Bay, Skiathos, Greece
- Meals: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £272 per person based on two adults sharing