If you’re stuck for a present for that significant other then I have found just the thing. With this relaxing Krakow break on Voyage Privé, you’ll be able to get away for a few days and keep your wallet happy. Why buy another thing that will be forgotten when you can make memories that will last forever.
Relaxing Krakow Break
The great thing about this offer is that in just a couple of clicks everything will be good to go! For the deal, you’ll be staying at the gorgeous and highly rated Avena Boutique. This lovely hotel is in the perfect location for soaking up all that the city has to offer. During your time in the city, you’ll only be a short walk away from the main square which really is the beating heart of the city. Each of the rooms is comfortably furnished so you’ll be able to chill after a long day of exploring.
Included in the deal are your flights as well. I’ve chosen the cheapest from London for the above price but you can also depart from other places like Manchester, Edinburgh, Birmingham, Bristol and Liverpool for not much more. Staying in Krakow is like taking a step back in time. The whole city is just full of gorgeous buildings that date back hundreds of years. It’s the perfect opportunity to explore a gorgeous history and culture during your stay.
All of the details are just below so follow the links to get everything booked!
- Relaxing Krakow Break: 3 Nights Stay in a Fabulous Highly Rated Hotel in the City Centre incl. Return Flights & Breakfast for just £106
- Provider: Voyage Privé
- Travel period: 29/01/2019 – 01/02/2019
- Length of stay: 3 Nights
- Departure airport: London
- Alternative Airports: Manchester, Edinburgh, Birmingham, Bristol, Liverpool
- Destination airport: Krakow
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Avena Boutique by Artery Hotels
- Score: 4 out of 5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: A short walking distance from the Main Square of Krakow
- Meals: Breakfast included
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Travel insurance: Compare prices here
- Price only £106 per person based on two adults sharing