Lake Garda is just another fantastic region in Italy’s list of top holiday spots. This picturesque enclave in the North is loved for its stunning vistas, great food and laidback atmosphere. Check out this Lake Garda stay that I found on Travel Supermarket.
Relaxing Lake Garda Stay
I’ve found the perfect hotel for your stay in Lake Garda! The Poiano Garda Resort is a four-star complex in the beautiful town of Lazise. You’ll be surrounded by a stunning, verdant landscape and great facilities like a gym, tennis court, Olympic-sized swimming pool, spa and children’s play areas. It’s a great base for seeing this stunning corner of Italy!
Lake Garda offers a splendid paradise and a laidback approach to holidaying! You’ll be in the town of Lazise, a stunning commune that’s easy on the eyes. When you’re not taking it easy in your hotel, I recommend visiting the castle and medieval, fortified walls encircling the old town. Head to nearby Pacengo and see the lake’s submerged village dwellings. If you’re a fan of seafood, then you’re in luck! This area is renowned for its delicious culinary treasures.
Book this break by following the links below!
Departures from London
24/03/2019 – 28/03/2019 (£126)
02/04/2019 – 06/04/2019 (£127)
03/04/2019 – 07/04/2019 (£158)
Departures from Birmingham
26/03/2019 – 30/03/2019 (£223)
01/04/2019 – 05/04/2019 (£144)
08/04/2019 – 12/04/2019 (£171)
- Relaxing Lake Garda Stay: 4 Nights in Stunning Resort Incl. Flights from £126
- Provider: Travel Supermarket
- Length of stay: 4 nights
- Destination airport: Verona Airport
- Airline: easy Jet
- Hotel: Poiano Garda Resort
- Score: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor & Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Lazise, Lake Garda
- Meals: Room-only basis
- Airport transfer:
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Travel insurance: Compare prices here
- Price: from only £127 per person based on two adults sharing