The Portuguese archipelago of Madeira is renowned for its splendid, unspoiled beauty. You’ll feel truly at one with nature with this relaxing Madeira break from TravelSupermarket.
Relaxing Madeira Break
This deal includes a week-long stay in the Monte Mar Palace in Ponta Delgada. This 4-star hotel overlooks Madeira north coast, offering breathtaking views of the ocean and surrounding mountains.You’ll love breathing in the fresh sea air as you enjoy the vista and take in the sun. This rural hotel is perfect for those looking for a low-key holiday with an indoor pool, large terrace and restaurant.
Madeira offers a splendid variety of luscious flora and a great landscape for getting active. While the weather won’t be scorching hot, you’ll still get mild temperatures of around 16 degrees and higher during the day. The sky isn’t always clear blue, but that adds to the island’s allure. I recommend taking a walk to a nearby historic chapel or checking out the Sao Vicente caves. Walking along the unforgettable levadas in Madeira’s indigenous forests is also highly recommended. Head to the charming village of Sao Vicente, nestled into a volcanic hill, and relax in a quiet cafe.
To book this relaxing holiday, just follow the link below!
- Relaxing Madeira Break: 1 Week in 4-Star Seaside Hotel Incl. Breakfast just £209
- Provider: TravelSupermarket
- Travel period: 30/11/2018 – 07/11/2018
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Departure airport: London STN
- Destination airport: Madeira FNC
- Airline: Jet2
- Hotel: Monte Mar Palace
- Score: 3.5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Sao Vicente
- Meals: Breakfast
- Airport transfer
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £209 per person based on two adults sharing